Saturday 1 October 2016

Challenge #98 - Watercolour

Hello there, CAS addicts! We hope you're ready for another fun challenge!

This fortnight, we have an amazing challenge hosted by the incredibly talented Anja! The code word she has chosen for you is 


That's right, "Watercolour"...Can you believe it?! Watercolouring has become a very popular medium for coloring images, and we know you will be flooding the gallery with lots of gorgeous cards! You can use any form that you like...Distress Inks or markers, classic watercolour cakes, tubes, Peerless...whatever you like, since the sky is the limit! 

Just be sure to keep it Clean & Simple!


Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is...


Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for every day crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!

Prize: $15.00 Gift Certificate


Our lovely and super talented Guest Designer for this challenge is ~



Guten Tag! I'm a Michigan gal living in Germany - came for a job, stayed for a guy! We live in the beautiful Rhine wine region - I'm actually out harvesting grapes with a local winemaker as you read this. I'm a SAHM and an English tutor with two kids, a rabbit and a dog. I've always loved making things and a few years ago thought I'd attempt scrapbooking. I got detoured by cardmaking though - the smaller canvas is less intimidating - and then I even started blogging at rieslingmama about four years ago. I enjoy my work on a couple design teams and like to play challenges, though I often miss deadlines by the time I get myself to my craft room ;) Stamps, inks, dies and blog friends have become a big part of my life. Just ask my family ;) Have fun with this CAS Watercolor theme - I sure did!


Here is our inspiration for you ~

Maria (Guest Designer)


Anja (Our Hostess)










Susan


Ksenija (Sweet Kobylkin)








How's that for inspiration! Please check out our designers blogs to see how they came up with their ideas and leave them some love while you are there :)

Over to you, just remember...

CLEAN AND SIMPLE!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to join you!!! Can't wait to see the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspiration from the DT, had fun playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspirations from the team and Maria! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Maria, for the Guest Designing! I love her card and the cards from the DT!! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the DT cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome DT inspiration cards... Hugs Zeljka

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.