Monday 20 October 2014

Winners!

Hi everyone! We are back today to share with you our winners of the STENCIL challenge. Well! Didn't I have a tough time choosing.... you all blew me away with your entries. Thank you SO much for participating and sharing your creative use of stencils. 

Without further ado, here are our

TOP 3

#16 Just Kate



#19 StephC



#97 Carol S


Congratulations ladies. Please grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page!

And now our

CAS Perfectionist

and the winner of the prize from 


is



Nancy, I loved your card! The soft stencil combined with your beautifully laid out panel is just perfect! Grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page and please email me (Kylie) at kyliepurtell@gmail.com

We will also have an entry featured on our Facebook page so don't forget to check out our page.

Our current challenge is


and we hope you will find the time to play along. See you there!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention :) It was a fun challenge I think everyone did and awesome job :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kylie...I am Thrilled to be your Top winner...I mean Thrilled :-) I Love your challenges and am continually inspired by your Talented Team! Thank you for making my day. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job and congrats to the winners! The Team totally ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.